Link-ups are always fun. They give you the opportunity to meet new bloggers, make friends and promote your blog. Community is my favorite factor about blogging, and I am very excited to be linking-up with The Nectar Collective and other AMAZING bloggers today. Since I will be starting my last semester of college this next week, I figured it would be fitting to make a list of monthly goals. The Nectar Collective’s Monday post came at an ideal time! These are my monthly goals:
- Try something new that is outside of my comfort zone. This goes along with my New Year’s goals I posted a week ago, and I figured that I should stick to them. Maybe, I will join a new club to meet new people or try parasailing like I have always wanted.
- Write in my personal journal more often this month. I love to write (aka this blog). I share many of my adventures and thoughts on this blog, but sometimes you can’t share on the WWW. I love writing in my Journal, and I want to do it more often this month.
- Visit two beautiful locations to practice taking photos.
- Take a friend out for coffee that I have not talked to in a long time.
- Plan my trip to England, Scotland and Ireland in May.
- Make an effort to block out AT LEAST two hours a day of straight studying. I’m almost there, but senioritis is starting to sink it.
- Enjoy my last semester of classes & start them off right!
- Visit & take pictures in my favorite places around campus.
- Get to know at least two of my professors and develop a relationship with them.
- Apply, Apply, Apply! Applying to jobs will become harder as I get deeper into classes, but I want to make an effort to apply to at least 30 jobs this month.
- Open up sponsorships on my blog to start helping others and my blog.
- Revisit my resume and have two new people read through it.
- Apply to new teaching positions in Asia.
- Enjoy my job with the Boys N Girls Club. It is quite an amazing organization.
So many goals so little time! If only these goals could be read to me when I wake up in the morning, they might be more apt to happen!